The Waistcoats can offer various solutions for your indoor or outdoor ceremony.
Our classically trained piano player will be able to perform with his electronic piano in many locations.
There are a few other things that should be clarified before the ceremony:
- Does the priest allow non-religious songs or only classical compositions on religious basis? (for religious ceremonies)
- Will there be power sockets available in the church or outdoors?
- Is there a plan B location in case of rain? (If the ceremony is set outdoors)
- Do you have a clear schedule that the wedding musician can use for his cues (printed or sent to us by email beforehand)?
- Have you communicated the music schedule to the priest?
If you have any particular wishes that are not part of our standard setup (e.g. violin player, harp player), we will propose trusted musicians from our wedding network (depending on availability) or trusted external vendors who might be able to help.