Access by boat
Venice is a beautiful place to get married! From a logistic point of view there are a few things that you should consider.
- Is your wedding location on one of the main islands (connected by road) or is it EXCLUSIVELY accessible by boat?
- Are ceremony and main reception in different locations?
- Is your wedding planner providing a boat rental company?
- Consider that it is not allowed to transport any equipment/instruments on the normal public transport boats, instead a specialized transport company must be hired.
- Consider that many antique palaces have noise restrictions. When booking a band you might want to consider acoustic options to stay within the requirements of the venue. Also take a look at the knowledge base article regarding noise restrictions.
- Consider that depending on the time of the year there might be stricter rules concerning noise and possible curfews. Please clarify this with your venue/wedding planner.
Luckily we have performed in Venice many times, so we are used to travelling on boats and playing in noise-restricted locations – so that in the end we can focus on what we love to do best. Entertain you and your guests!